Well for all those that wondered!! The sleigh will go with the target horse! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The head harness will need to be extended a 1/4 of a inch but that will be easy. just add a small peice of velro to the two small straps that already have velro.this will work great. The Sleigh is very very nice and seems very well made.
I couldnt figure out how to hang the holly there was nothing there for it to stay on . Hope some one else can help. [img]confused.gif[/img] I took some photos will post after. not very good beacuse my son and I were hidding from DD. here is the link to the pictures of sleigh there are not that good.
I have been very bad all this talk of starting a tradition. Got to me . And Also i just got a job..Yah. It is only at Target but It will pay the bills and pay off our adition I know most of you will understand [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]
this album button
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ October 21, 2004 08:03 PM: Message edited by: ladydi43 ]</font></font>

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 21, 2004 09:32 PM: Message edited by: ladydi43 ]</font>